Thursday, May 11, 2006

GO! CAR! GO! CAR!

---by Vin

I was driving to Seattle in my car. It was very silent, until I heard a noise. At first, I thought it was from a flat tire but, then I realized it was from the trunk. I looked inside and much to my surprize, it was Frankenstein! He was trying to break down the car engine but, when I showed my little dog spotty to him, he ran off somehow. I went back in the car and continued my journey. One hour later I heard the same sound and I looked in the trunk again, FRANKENSTEIN "I...I thought that you were somewhere else. OK. Why are you here?"

I am here because, no where else to live he moaned. So, that day on he lived with me. OK so we went to Seattle, Why? because I have to go to school. We went to Seattle and slept because it was midnight. Next morning, I went to school and guess what? when I came back from school I found my dinner right next to me! Oh! I forgot that he had no where else to live. Years went by and by until I was 17. I heard a noise it was the noise of a lawnmower, nobody heard it except me and my dog. It was ..it was a lawnmower. I went outside and I found a bottle, inside was a note saying-

Dear Louisa:

I found a new place called Monster Island.

From
Frankenstein

I said "Ya! baby!"

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Kumari said...

Cute! Frankenstein indeed :) Just realised how the last 3 stories tell what our interests are :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home